Process Group Study Guide
This Process Group study guide is
intended to assist in comprehensive retention of relevant material that you may
find on your test. It will outline the project
management process groups in a structured format to facilitate an organized
study pattern to be used in conjunction with additional study material.
All content is aligned with the PMBOK 5th ed., and is designed to assist in the preparation for either the PMP® certification, the CAPM® certification, or any project management exam.
Why do I need this study guide?
- Dedicated to only the process groups
- Right brain / Left brain learning technique
- Includes a 20 question sample quiz
- Its FREE
- No email required
Activate left brain & right brain learning using a systematic mixture of visualization, creative, logical, and sequencing techniques.
You will absorb the information at a higher retention rate then simply reading and writing by applying these 6 steps:
How To Use This Guide
- Review the material in the suggested order.
- Complete the visualization exercises.
- Complete the sequencing exercises.
- Read the material suggested and take notes.
- Note the “key take-aways”.
- Complete the practical exercises.
- Review your material.
- Complete the 20
question review at the end of the study guide.
- Review your answers.
The Process Group Matrix
Take a moment to draw this matrix on your own before continuing.
Process Group Mnemonic
Review the mnemonic below to help you memorize the Process Groups. Mnemonics are a fun and creative way to learn a series of words or phrases and makes memorization much easier!
- Monitoring & Controlling
- I Plan Every Memorable & Cool Concert
Now, create your own or use the one above. Your choice!
Read and Review Outline
Applicable Knowledge Areas:
- Integration Management
- Stakeholder Management
of processes: 2
- Develop Project Charter
- Identify Stakeholders